Paint this Rooster! - COMING SOON! - PRE-ORDER NOW!
Step-By-Step Oil Painting Instructional Video for Hard and Soft Edges
🐓🎨Don't be a chicken (pun intended) YOU CAN paint this Rhode Island Red Rooster 🐓🎨
Painting is a gift that you will grow and develop, just like any other skill, as long as you have two key ingredients:
1) Desire to paint
2) A great teacher!
You bring the desire and I have the heart of a teacher. I LOVE seeing you excel and create works of art that is in Your Voice and in Your Style. My job, is to help you through this path.
As a result of this course you will:
- Learn how to paint alla prima style 🎨
- Create beautiful contrast 👩🏻🎨
- Paint a painting from start to finish!
When you complete the painting, you will be surprised at how much joy it has brought you to complete a painting from beginning to end!
You'll be provided with:
- Supply list to help you complete the project with quality paint.
- Multiple Instructional Videos to complete at your leisure!:
- How to draw out any painting using one of my 6 methods of drawing
- How to seal the drawing to prepare for painting
- Multiple, bit size video modules, that provided Step-by-step guide on how to paint the rooster
- A 50% off coupon code to purchase the painting pre-drawn onto canvas if you'd prefer to skip the drawing process.
- A download that includes:
- a color mixing guide
- overview of my oil painting process
- definition of hard edge and soft edge (when to use and why)
- Closed Captioning is included in each video.
Artist Stephanie Weaver is based out of Huntsville, AL. She paints realistic landscapes, still life, pet and children’s portraits with a preference of oils using either an alla prima technique or the renaissance technique of applying thin glazes.