What you'll learn:
- How to apply oil paint in multiple layers using Galkyd Lite, Gamsol and Solvent-free gel
- How to draw out the painting using one fo the six methods Stephanie recommends
- In the Mixing paint module, you'll learn how to tone down colors
- When to use Solvent-free gel medium to create texture
- How to scumble and when to use it
- How you can use your camera phone to critique your artwork
- and much more!!!
You'll be provided with:
- 11 Instructional and professionally edited videos
- 2 Downloadable ebooks
StartBrushes and Palette Setup (2:09)
StartMixing Colors (9:21)
StartModule 1 - Prep Canvas and Add In The Darks (9:11)
StartModule 2 - Lay in the Medium Tones and Blend (7:39)
StartModule 3 - Refine, Define, Blend - Repeat (16:15)
StartModule 4 - Tips and Redefining Lights and Darks (10:07)
StartModule 5 - Scumbling and Final Details (13:38)
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Artist Stephanie Weaver is based out of Huntsville, AL. She paints realistic landscapes, still life, pet and children’s portraits with a preference of oils using either an alla prima technique or the renaissance technique of applying thin glazes.