6 Methods of Drawing So You Can Start Painting Quickly
Sketch a firm foundation to start a painting
"This course is packed with lots of great information to help us become better at what we love to do...PAINT! Stephanie goes in depth with available tools, use of the grids, free downloadable templates. Stephanie is an amazing artist who is dedicated and truly wants to share her knowledge with others. She goes into great detail to help us understand the process. I very much enjoyed the course. Thanks so much!"
- Shari Eliff, Mixed Media Artist
What you'll learn:
- 6 different methods of drawing so you can pick which one, or combination, is right for you.
- How your tablet can help your drawing and painting.
- Drawing tools and apps that are at your disposal.
You'll be provided with:
- 2 videos that describe the 6 methods of drawing
- An additional video where I describe how I draw and use all 6 of these methods.
- 3 downloadable Photoshop files to apply grids to your artwork
- An additional downloadable with recommended tools and apps.
- Access to the Private Facebook Group: This is where we harness the power of our community: feel free to ask questions and we will answer.
- Closed Captioning is included in each video.
Artist Stephanie Weaver is based out of Huntsville, AL. She paints realistic landscapes, still life, pet and children’s portraits with a preference of oils using either an alla prima technique or the renaissance technique of applying thin glazes.
"I learned from every aspect of this course but the idea that really hit home with me is this: "leave the details for the painting, if you put the details in the drawing you limit yourself". This was a foreign concept to me and I think my being so detail oriented (OCD!) has held me back and intimidated me to the point that I did not want to start painting again. I took my first person-to-person painting course with Stephanie and learning to paint without drawing using the wipe out method, glazing and creating shapes with color instead of lines has been a revelation. It has me interested all over again. "
- Joanne Lowery, Photographer